The Nightbane RPG uses an older version of the Palladium Books combat system. It is familiar in all ways, but does have some nuances that may surprise you. So, let’s take a look at Nightbane RPG combat!
📢 Let us know what you think about the video below, or if you believe we made any mistakes, in the comments.
👍 Please take a moment to like, subscribe & share, it really helps us out. Thank you.
SUPPORT LEGION OF MYTH
• PayPal: https://paypal.me/legionofmyth
• StreamLabs: https://streamlabs.com/legionofmyth/tip
• Locals: https://legionofmyth.locals.com
• Gear & Merch: https://legion-of-myth.redbubble.com
• Wounded Warrior Project: https://tiltify.com/+nerds-and-warriors/wounded-warrior-project
• Discord: https://discord.gg/xkp9MAJGGa
• Guilded: https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzDlZJWg1l?i=dOW6VN5d
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rpgdiegest
• Minds: https://www.minds.com/legion_of_myth/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/legionofmyth
STREAMING & VIDEO
• Homepage: https://legionofmyth.tv
• Odysee: https://odysee.com/@legionofmyth:c
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/LegionofMyth
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LegionofMyth
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/legionofmyth
As always, thank you very much for your interest and support, we really appreciate it.
You must log in to post a comment.