Two primary game mechanics drive the game: column shifts and colored results.
Use a column shift when a character attempts an action that is more or less difficult than normal. A column shift to the left indicates a penalty; a column shift to the right indicates a bonus.
The column for each ability is divided into four colors: white, green, yellow, and red. A white result is always a failure or unfavorable outcome. In most cases, getting a green result is all that is needed to succeed at a particular action. Yellow and red results usually indicate more favorable results that could knock back, stun, or even kill an opponent. However, the GM can determine that succeeding at a hard task might require a yellow or red result.
Go ahead leave us a COMMENT 📢 to let us know what you think about the video or if you believe we made any mistakes.
Please LIKE 👍 this video to appease the algorithm gods, and SHARE 🎁 it on your favorite social media platforms to help us to peer out of the shadows cast over us. If you have not done so already, please SUBSCRIBE to Legion of Myth for more tabletop RPG goodness.
SUPPORT LEGION OF MYTH
• PayPal: https://paypal.me/legionofmyth
• StreamLabs: https://streamlabs.com/legionofmyth/tip
• Locals: https://legionofmyth.locals.com
• Gear & Merch: https://legion-of-myth.redbubble.com
• Wounded Warrior Project: https://donate.tiltify.com/+nerds-and-warriors/2023-wounded-warrior-project
• Discord: https://discord.gg/xkp9MAJGGa
• Guilded: https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzDlZJWg1l?i=dOW6VN5d
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rpgdiegest
• Minds: https://www.minds.com/legion_of_myth/
• MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/5e14d270fae4e04639b69204
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/legion-of-myth/
STREAMING & VIDEO
• Homepage: https://legionofmyth.tv
• Odysee: https://odysee.com/@legionofmyth:c
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RPGDieGest
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LegionofMyth
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/legionofmyth
As always, thank you very much for your interest and support, we really appreciate it.
You must log in to post a comment.