[Part 2 of 3] – James “Grim” Desborough joins 🐲 RPG Die Gest 🐉 to talk about his 500 page campaign sourcebook, Wightchester: Prison City of the Damned, a historically inspired zombie / undead survival setting for your Dungeons & Dragons 5E, Old School Renaissance, and Mork Borg tabletop role-playing games. After this we take a broader look at the horror genre in tabletop role-playing games.
Go ahead leave us a COMMENT 📢 to let us know what you think about the video or if you believe we made any mistakes.
Please LIKE 👍 this video to appease the algorithm gods, and SHARE 🎁 it on your favorite social media platforms to help us to peer out of the shadows cast over us. If you have not done so already, please SUBSCRIBE to Legion of Myth for more tabletop RPG goodness.
SUPPORT LEGION OF MYTH
• PayPal: https://paypal.me/legionofmyth
• StreamLabs: https://streamlabs.com/legionofmyth/tip
• Locals: https://legionofmyth.locals.com
• Gear & Merch: https://legion-of-myth.redbubble.com
• Wounded Warrior Project: https://donate.tiltify.com/+nerds-and-warriors/2023-wounded-warrior-project
• Discord: https://discord.gg/xkp9MAJGGa
• Guilded: https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzDlZJWg1l?i=dOW6VN5d
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rpgdiegest
• Minds: https://www.minds.com/legion_of_myth/
• MeWe: https://mewe.com/group/5e14d270fae4e04639b69204
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/legion-of-myth/
STREAMING & VIDEO
• Homepage: https://legionofmyth.tv
• Odysee: https://odysee.com/@legionofmyth:c
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RPGDieGest
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LegionofMyth
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/legionofmyth
As always, thank you very much for your interest and support, we really appreciate it.
You must log in to post a comment.